Just wanted to send out a special THANK YOU to all of our wonderful clients, who have been so understanding and patient with our new COVID-19 protocols. It certainly has been challenging for us, having to design and implement a raft of changes in such a short space of time, and we appreciate your cooperation in helping us to keep ourselves and our community safe.
We are as focused as ever to maintaining the highest standards of pet care and customer service, but understand that this may sometimes look a little different. In particular we greatly appreciate the trust you place in us when we have to examine and treat your pets without your presence, and can assure you that nothing has changed when it comes to the thoroughness or care of your pet. There is definitely no restriction on pats, cuddles and treats.
We are also aware that many of the restrictions imposed on us can be overwhelming at times, and that many within our community may be doing it tough. Having to care for an unwell pet can therefore be an additional stress. Just know that we are still here to help, and rest assured that we are all doing the best we can under trying circumstances. Be patient, be kind and we will all be better off at the end.
As a reminder of our current protocols
- On arrival please call and let us know you have arrived
- Confirm your contact number and keep you phone handy as you may receive a text message someone will come out to greet you.
- You are welcome to stretch your legs or take your dog for a walk on the lawn if you feel comfortable to do so.
- Depending on the nature of the problem and individual circumstances
- we may examine your pet outside
- we may take your pet inside for an examination without your presence
- we may invite one pet owner inside to discuss the outcome of the exam and treatment plan.
- Payments and paperwork can be finalized at the reception desk after each appointment.
- If you would rather not come inside then we will come out to you.
If you need to pick up medication, food, or treats you are welcome to come in and purchase these as normal.
Please follow social distancing measures when inside at all times.
EFT payments are preferred to cash payments
To minimize your contact with people and time inside the hospital you can call ahead and we can put your items aside for you to pick up pay. You can also pay over the phone if you wish. If you are a high-risk member of the community, we will bring anything you need out to your car, just call and let us know what you need.