Veterinary Care During COVID-19
COVID 19- Protocols
Appointments and Services (updated 20th October 2021)
Please Note that we are still limited to Car Park Services Only
CAR PARK SERVICE
Whist all Victorians are eagerly awaiting the end of lock-down, we will unfortunately need to continue with our current COVID measures for a little while longer. We are currently operating with Car-Park-Service and will be reviewing the new Covid regulations and risks over the coming weeks.
At this point in time, whilst case numbers in the South East remain at record highs, and exposure sites are still being closed for quarantine, Car-Park service remains the best way for us to remain open, and able to provide care for all our patients. If a Positive COVID case was to walk into the building, it would make us an exposure site therefore having to close for a period of time.
Whilst we would love to have everyone inside, straight away, considering that there have been several Vet clinics who have had to close recently, with huge impact on all their patients, we would rather be cautious.
We thank each and every one of you who have been so understanding and patient with the changes over the past year. Hopefully the requirement to close will ease, and we can once again have everyone back
Once again Thank you so much.
Please also note we are all trying to do our best to help achieve the best outcome for so many pets, and are always striving to provide the best service in a professional, efficient and caring manner. We understand that this may be a stressful period and time of hardships for some of our clients and members of the community but, Rude, aggressive or demanding behaviour towards any of our team will not be tolerated! We also appreciate those who have stood up for us and been so supportive when they have been witness to such behaviour.
Key Points relevant to veterinary care
- Face coverings are required to be worn at all times
- QR code check in is required
- Proof of Vaccination status may be required once we can allow clients back inside again.
BOOKINGS AND APPOINTMENTS
- If you pet needs Veterinary attention please phone us for advice and we can make a plan
- If your pet needs Veterinary care and you are unwell, or have been asked to self-quarantine and are not permitted to leave your home, you must let us know when you call – we will find a way to make other arrangements to provide care for your pet.
ON ARRIVAL FOR APPOINTMENTS
- Upon arrival please remain in your car and call reception on 9560 6966
- We are currently operating Car park services only.
- heck in via the QR code. This needs to be done even for short visits to pick up medications or pet supplies.
- Please wear a face mask at all times
- PLEASE MAINTAIN SOCIAL DISTANCING AT ALL TIMES
- Your vet will meet you outside and guide you further.
- Contactless payment is preferred
For Food or Medication Collection
- Please Call ahead and we will prepare the items / products you need
- On arrival please call from the car
- You can pick your items at the outside counter. Please follow the QR code check-in instruction and procedures listed above.
- Alternatively we will bring the items out to your car
In the event of the worst-case scenario of a COVID positive case or close contact we may be forced to close for a period of time, as governed by the DHHS.
- Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
- Take care and Stay safe.
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.