Veterinary Care During COVID-19
Welcome Back in!
What an amazing job everyone has done to help get our state to a stage where we can open up safely.
We are extremely appreciative of all the support and patience everyone has shown us over the course of lock down.
It has been a long wait, and we are now thrilled to welcome everyone back indoors. Whilst there are still Covid safe measures we have to adhere to, it will be great to see everyone inside again.
Our current Covid-Safe Procedures
- Wear a mask.
- Sanitize your hands prior to entry.
- Maintain social distancing at all times.
- Remain in your designated seating area within the waiting room
- We have 4-5 seated areas for waiting pets
- We can only have one family member in our consult room a a time
- Follow signage when approaching the front counter.
There are a few changes which have come into effect over the course of lock down which may well stay.
- If you feel your pet will be more relaxed waiting outside please call on arrival and let us know you are have arrived.
- You can remain outside until your pet is ready to be seen
- We have also found that some pets are better away from Mum and Dad, which could be something you may also be happy with.
- Call and collect is still available, so rather than having to wait, call ahead and we will have your items ready for collection
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.